The Worst Movies Ever
Rather than just crown one champion with the dubious honor of the worst movie ever, I’ve decided to recognize movies by genre – or sub genre, as the case may be. Experience the pain! Or, as is often the case, the unintended comedy. While I understand that a movie like The Room begs to be on this list, I’ve decided to omit it because it’s a little indie joint made for $6 million – hence, I don’t feel like it’s in the spirit of this list, which will primarily feature movies that were major (or at least significant) releases with movie stars (or famous people) in the flick.
Have some nominees for the worst movies ever? Disagree with a selection? Let me know.
Check back often as this page will continually updated.
The Worst Movies Ever:
- Mission To Mars in the Science Fiction category
- Orlando in the Period Piece category
- Jesus Christ Superstar in the Movies About Religion category (it’s also one of the worst musicals ever, too)
- Kate and Leopold in the Romantic Comedy category
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lighting Thief in the Fantasy category
- Jurassic Park 3 in the Action category
- 88 Minutes in the Thriller category
- Superman III in the Comic Book category
- Suburban Commando in the Action Comedy category
- Smoke Signals in the Adopted Screenplay category
- Speed 2: Cruise Control in the Sequel Category
- The Room in the So Bad It’s Good Category
- Little Nicky in the Supernatural-Fantasy-Comedy category